Everybody would like to help out more if they could. Everybody wants to contribute more to their society. People have a need to be a part of something bigger. It's only natural - it's a human need. But, that is not the challenge.
The challenge is the stress, anxiety and pace at which we rush through life. The expectations, mostly from ourself, just keep piling up and after we finish our work for the day and spend some time with our family we seldom have the time to care for someone else.
So what do we do about that?
The solution is to make it easier and more fun to contribute. To enable people and organisations to engage with each other, with their favourite cause, association or non-profit in their everyday life.
We have taken on that challenge. We want to make fundraising fun.
And that's what Funder is all about.
Join us in our challenge.
Funder is a boot-strapped startup with three full-time employees and an experienced board of professionals and investors. We are growing faster than ever and need to get more brilliant people in. Our new subscription platform, that was launched in Dec 2015 in Sweden, is growing with 25% month-over-month and have done so for 12+ months.
So the next step is to take our service over the Swedish border and go global. During 2017 we will launch our new international brand Wefundy.com. Our plan is to continue being frugal and instead of us deciding where to go we will let our audience do it for us. We will first launch the service in English and do minimum effort campaigns in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. The market with most traction is where we will focus our resources going forward.
Therefore, are we now looking for that excellent person to join our team as our International CMO. The position is more of a co-founder position than of an employee and you will get involved in more or less every aspect of the company.
This is a great opportunity to learn how to run a company and at the same time make a real impact on our society.
Are you destined to become our new CMO?
- Funder provides a full service platform that help organisations with sales and fundraising campaigns online.
- Our customers are all small to medium-sized organisations within the non-profit sector - sports, charity, political, religion and cultural.
- We have raised more than 20MSEK to customers via >1,000 campaigns.
- We completed a first investment round of 1MSEK in Jan 2016 and our now raising our second round.
- We have two co-branding platforms in CharityStorm.org and Foreningsinsamling.se that will be merged with our new brand Wefundy.com. We also have a White Label product for big charity organisations.
- You're positive, self-going and driven!
- You love to get the job done - both when it comes to brainstorming crazy ideas, but also the tedious and boring stuff.
- You have a huge interest in strategy, tech, communication and sales - i.e. you need to be able to take on any challenge.
- And you want to make a difference in the world.
- Also, be fluent in English. Wefundy will be first and foremost be in English. (Don't worry - after that we will take on the rest of the world).
Whats in it for you?
- You get to be one of the first people in joining a growing startup.
- You will get responsibility from day 1 and work with our growth, customer success, digital media and communication.
- You will learn how to run a company.
- You will be offered to be a part of our option program that will make you a co-owner, and you will also get a start-up salary.
The job is located in central Stockholm at our office at Norrsken House.
Send us your details and we'll get back to you.