Everybody would like to help out more if they could. Everybody wants to contribute more to their society. People have a need to be a part of something bigger. It's only natural - it's a human need. But, that is not the challenge.
The challenge is the stress, anxiety and pace at which we rush through life. The expectations, mostly from ourself, just keep piling up and after we finish our work for the day and spend some time with our family we seldom have the time to care for someone else.
So what do we do about that?
The solution is to make it easier and more fun to contribute. To enable people and organisations to engage with each other, with their favourite cause, association or non-profit in their everyday life.
We have taken on that challenge. We want to make fundraising fun.
And that's what Funder is all about.
Join us in our challenge.
Funder is a boot-strapped startup with three full-time employees and an experienced board of professionals and investors. We are growing faster than ever and need to get more brilliant people in. Therefore, are we now looking for that excellent person to join our team as our COO. The position is more of a co-founder position than of an employee and you will get involved in more or less every aspect of the company.
This is a great opportunity to learn how to run a company and at the same time make a real impact on our society.
Are you destined to become our new COO?
- Funder provides a full service platform that help organisations with sales and fundraising campaigns online.
- We have raised more than 15MSEK to customers via 800 campaigns.
- We completed a first investment round of 1MSEK in Jan 2016.
- We have two co-branding platforms in CharityStorm.org and Foreningsinsamling.se as well as White Label product for big charity organisations.
- You're positive, self-going and driven!
- You love to get the job done - both when it comes to brainstorming crazy ideas, but also the tedious and boring stuff.
- You have a huge interest in strategy, tech, communication and sales - i.e. you need to be able to take on any challenge.
- And you want to make a difference in the world.
- Also, be fluent in Swedish. Sorry! So far we only work with Swedish customer and talking Swedish is crucial. Non-Swedish speakers - be patient - your time will come. :-)
Whats in it for you?
- You get to be one of the first people in joining a growing startup.
- You will get responsibility from day 1 and work with our growth, customer success, digital media and communication.
- You will learn how to run a company.
- You will be offered to be a part of our option program that will make you a co-owner, and you will also get a start-up salary.
The job is located in central Stockholm at our office at SUP46.
Send us your details and we'll get back to you.