Everybody would like to help more if they could. Everyone wants to contribute to their society. We believe that all people have a need to be a part of something bigger. It's only natural - a human need. But, that is not the challenge.
The challenge is the stress, anxiety and pace at which we rush through life. The expectations, mostly from ourself, increases and after work and family we seldom have the time to care for someone else.
The solution is to make it easier and more fun to contribute. To enable people to engage with their favourite cause or non-profit in their everyday life.
Making fundraising fun.
Funder is a boot-strapped startup with only four full-time employees. We are growing faster than ever and need to increase our focus within communication. Therefore are we looking for that excellent wonderful person to join our team to dive into our communication.
Are you destined to become our Head of Communication?
- You're positive, self-going and driven!
- You love to get the job done - both when it comes to brainstorming crazy ideas, but also the tedious and boring stuff.
- You have a huge interest in branding, communication and marketing.
- And you want to make a difference in the world.
- Fluent in Swedish. Sorry!
Whats in it for you?
- You get to be a part of a small and growing startup.
- You will get responsibility from day 1 and work with PR, branding, social media and communication.
- You will get an insight what it's like to run a company.
- If all goes well you will get an awesome job.
The job is located in central Stockholm at our office at Norrsken House.